Monday, August 19, 2019

Round 2 - Beginning...Again...

We were all set for the boys to attend Mother's Day Out again this school year. They loved it last year and wanted to go back. We paid all the registration fees, first months tuitions, etc. The only stipulation was, in order to enter the 3 year old class, they had to be potty trained. 

Yeah, we tried...All. Summer. Long. Drove myself crazy, drove them crazy, and it just wasn't happening; they just weren't ready.

So...I looked into a few other options, but with different days or time constraints, there really wasn't another good option out there :( 

My boys are busy, busy, busy...so I settled to the fact they would be home with me every single day and got to working on a totally different plan.

We are now doing preschool at home :)  I did it with my now big kids, but I've learned a lot over the years and we are adding in a TON more hands on stuff, taking A LOT of breaks due to my boys short and fleeting attention spans, and getting out of the house more for playdates-library days-jump world-playgrounds-swimming-field trips-etc.

We are doing My Father's World All Aboard the Animal Train. So far, they are loving it! I'm going to try to document each week as we go along. Feel free to join us and we begin round 2 :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment :)