Monday, August 23, 2021

Join us for Kindergarten Time! Using Abeka, Saxon, and My Father's World

 I'm probably biting off more than I can chew, but what else is new.


I'm going to attempt to coordinate Abeka Kinder Phonics/Reading with My Father's World Kinder and Saxon Kinder.


I'll plan to post my weekly lesson plans along with pictures and highlights of each week in case you are looking to do the same.


The Saxon part will be easy to incorporate into the mix, but coordinating between My Father's World and Abeka is a bit more challenging as they each follow their own plan for introducing letters and sounds and those plans DON'T line up with each other.

Here's to the start of another crazy awesome year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment :)