Monday, August 23, 2021

Week 3 - All Aboard the Animal Train (MFW)

Starting next week, I think I am going to just blog about each Unit. So much of what we do is repetitive from week to week until the unit changes that I feel like I don't have much to write every week. 

The boys love pretending to be baby bunnies. We hopped all over the house and took turns pretending  to do different rabbit things.



*Update* Even trying to just blog about each unit proved to be too much...LOL!

We finished All Aboard the Animal Train over the summer of 2020 and the boys loved every minute of it!

We also completed Voyage of Discovery over the summer of 2021. The boys learned SO much :)



Up next? Abeka Kinder, Saxon Kinder, and MFW Kinder! 

MAYBE I'll have time to blog about some of this...maybe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment :)