Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rummage Sale, Silent Auction, bake sale, & more for my Mom

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are having a rummage sale, silent auction, bake sale, and more to help raise money for our Mom's cancer treatment. My Dad's insurance has been giving them an especially difficult time in wanting to reimburse them for her treatments, sometimes refusing payment all together (some wierd thing about her doctor being approved, but not his office he works out of?!?, crazy, I know, but I think their insurance will do anything they can to NOT have to pay).

My family up in the H area is organizing this huge benefit for my mom. It will take place in the H area on Saturday, November 13th (not sure where yet). If you have anything you'd like to donate for the rummage sale, please let me know and I'll make arrangements to pick it up. If you'd like to bake anything, donate items to the silent auction, or anything else, I can arrange to pick that up as well.

And above all else, please remember to keep my mother and our family in your prayers :)


2 comments:

  1. I never knew how much I hated health insurance companies until I had babies and actually had to deal with them. Continuing to pray, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your prayers...it means so much to know others are praying :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment :)