Sunday, December 11, 2011

MFW-ECC - Week 18 - Africa (Kenya)

This week was pretty...well, weak

I did not take any pictures...not a single one.

We didn't have time to do any experiments, any art projects, or any games. 

We managed to complete (for the most part) math, language, Bible, and reading. We muddled through bits and pieces of science, geography, and music. The kids are really glad to be in Africa now. They love all the different animals found on this continent.

One more week till Christmas break. I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...

With God's help, I know we can :)


4 comments:

  1. We will head into Africa (Kenya-ECC) this week and continue to enjoy books, shows, and a slowed pace :) ps I am recovering from a surgery that will reduce the chances of the breast cancer returning so, as a family, we have been in slow mode and it has been good :) Still thinking of you and praying too regarding your dr appts...~C

    (~Connie at...)
    cmh esh at yahoo dot com

    Blessings and Grace to you! ~C

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it was a homeschool co-op week which you are AWESOME at! And sometimes you need to slack. And by "slack" it really sounds like you did a whole lot and not really slacking at all. You brighten my day just knowing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, thank you. You are so young to to be going through all of this. I pray your recovery continues to go well. You will be in my prayers. Have a blessed week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment :)