Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Winds of Change are Blowing

I've never been one for making New Year's Resolutions and I'm still not really, but God has been showing me a lot over the past few months and has really been speaking to my heart on a number of things. It is absolutely amazing how nearly every conversation, sermon, bible study, article in a newsletter, etc... has just all fit together and brought us back to the same point over and over. And I haven't even read the book Radical by David Platt yet!!! (My husband just finished it up last night and passed it on to me.)

After hearing our Sunday school teacher today and the message he brought, my husband laughingly said, "Do you think God is trying to tell us something?" There are so many things that God has shown and is showing me as a person and us as a family that we need to change...It just so happens that a brand new year happened to come around about the same time :)


Radical | A book by David Platt


NSNXJ4WX64HV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment :)