Monday, November 11, 2013

Week 10 - A very busy week


Here are a few highlights from our week...


This was a very full and busy week...add in a last minute trip we decided to take with my husband for his job, a day long vomiting episode (because my brown-eyed girl got a hold of some gluten), AND a fall festival and you have one crazy homeschool mom.

We still managed to get 3 days of school in there and we turned the hubby's business trip into an extra field trip for the kids, so it was all good ;)

Here are pics of the skeletons the kids finished up. Don't ya just love the way the kids posed them? LOL!

We also watched a short video about skeletons.

The bone experiment and an extra skeleton model activity we have to complete would have to wait until next week...

Here is a picture from our field trip to the Texas Zoo.


Sadly, I didn't get a single picture of the kids at the fall fest in their costumes :(

My brown-eyed girl went as an 80's valley girl and my blue-eyed boy went as an arctic forces ninja.
They had a blast so I guess that is all that matters :)



I'm hoping next week will be a bit more calm....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment :)